The REWIND project, within the European LIFE programme, has the final objective of demonstrating that, in the agricultural sector and in the rural industry, the use of renewable energies is technically, environmentally and economically viable taking the wine sector as a demonstrator. Additionally, to promote its use as a regular option.
- Systematize information on renewable resources and energy demand and identify key parameters to facilitate their future use.
- To develop a computer application for diagnosis, applicable to any specific case in the agricultural field.
- Develop a technical dimensioning software application that overcomes the limitations of current methods.
- To demonstrate and validate the results/actions of the project in a specific case of the wine sector, with prototypes of renewable energy systems for agriculture (vineyard) and winemaking (winery).
- Disseminate the project and results widely.
- Demonstration installation in the field. Hybrid system (photovoltaic-diesel) with electric accumulation and hydrogen production, to feed the pumping.