Legal information on the use of the website
The owner of this website is Intergia Energía Sostenible S.L., (hereinafter, Intergia), with registered office at calle Tomás Higuera 19, 3ºD, 50013 Zaragoza (Spain); with tax identification number (NIF): B-99-213936, registered in the Mercantile Registry of Zaragoza, in Volume 3642, page108 and registry sheet Z 46927.
The access to the website, as well as its use, supposes the condition of user and, therefore, the total acceptance of the terms and conditions of the present Legal Notice, which will have to be read, in light of possible modifications of the same ones, in every access to the website.
The User agrees to (i) not use the Website to carry out activities that are contrary to the law, morals, public order and, in general, to (ii) use it in accordance with these general terms.
Protection of personal data
From 25th May 2018, the new Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 will be applicable, which harmonises data protection legislation throughout the European Union, increasing the protection of natural persons who hold personal data and giving them greater control over it.
Intergia Energía Sostenible S.L., con domicilio social en calle Tomás Higuera 19, 3ºD, 50013 Zaragoza (España); con número de identificación fiscal (NIF): B-99-213936.
Who is responsible for processing your personal data?
If you contact us, we will store and process the information you provide for the purpose of handling your inquiry and any follow-up questions.
Your personal data is processed by Intergia on the following legal bases:
- Your consent, or if you have provided your data voluntarily through any means (paper forms, web forms, email).
- The maintenance, development and execution of a contractual relationship that we have with you, in the case of the provision of services and labour, commercial and administrative relationships, among others.
Customer data supplied through the website will not be passed on to third parties, unless necessary for the provision of the service requested by the customer.
What are your rights?
Everyone has the right to know if Intergia is processing their personal data. You also have the right to:
- Access your personal data,
- Request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may: (i) request limitation of the processing of their data, (ii) on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.
- Right to the portability of your data.
- Withdraw, whenever you want, the consent given, without affecting the legality of the processing we have done before that withdrawal.
When you exercise your rights of deletion, opposition, limitation or withdrawal of your consent, Intergia will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons.
All these rights may be exercised by contacting us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a copy of your ID card or equivalent document in your application to enable us to verify your identity.
Likewise, if you are not satisfied with how we have dealt with your rights, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, through the website www.agpd.es.